As members of the Lord's church, we try to be obedient to the New Testament patten of worship. This worship includes:
- Congregational singing (Ephesians 5:19, Colossians 3:16).
- Prayer, as led by one of the men of the congregation (Acts 2:42).
- Gospel preaching that is desined go convince, rebuke, and exhort those who hear (II Timothy 4:2).
- Observing the Lord's Supper on Sunday, the first day of the week (Acts 20:7, I Corinthians 11:23-30).
- Giving of our means (I Corinthinas 16:1-2).
- Please note that the church is supported by its own members. We do not obtain support from ouside donations or fundraisers. We believe it is the responsiblity of the members to suppor the church through a frewill offering. You will not be asked to give.